View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I can relate to soo much doodle. the last time which was very recent I went to docs . arggh. it is like that most times for me. it is like I am a show and tell medical/science project. last time seen 3 docs each one just once ...passed down the line all in same building . no one wants to mess with my mess ha ha haaaaaaa.and no one can really explain my shaky jaw or stop or control it. it is hard to tell others what this is like "they" describe a.d. as numb and it is sorta numb but then also there is constant pain at same time
sometimes the pain is turned up blasting loudly inside your face/head and you freeze praying no pleading and offering silent deals ..If I don't move or turn or roll over or smile or speak or swallow or lick my lips or touch my face or open my mouth... just let up on the pain monster please I promise....
I think having to deal with being off balance and worrying about slip and falls would be something I would want at least to try to get help with. I am not saying go have brain surgery but . after my crash I was off balance and hub would not leave me home alone. was from my head injury and took awhile to become steady not just standing but also sitting I would become dizzy. don't be afraid to have a chance at taking one of your problems/ worries hassles for possible help.control . you can at least hear what the neuro says and you dont have to do anything . heck I know I wont be letting any neuro work on me unless it is dire emergency must must. But I am open to any ideas they may have that could help with out doing more permanent damage. Remeber YOU are in controll of YOU in that I meen YOU do not have to do anything YOU do not feel right doing or feel right about. But still give chance to hear what neuro will say he/she may at least have tips for you to do to help not be so unsteady. exercises or something.
Will holler back to you tomorrow. early tomorrow.
Peace by the truck loads for you Patti
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote