View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Frequent Flyers Club

hi ya'll....60's and sunny here in SoCal.

i am OK, just busy... Racking up miles in the Dr Ahn frequent flyers club. Going to have another surgery Feb 18, been busy having blocks and tests to decide whether or not to do it. Just got the date/time confirmed today.

right side block was a roaring success....seems as though one of my scalenes has already reattached and it is causing extra symptoms in my right arm. left side block was negative, but Dr Ahn says negative blocks are only right half of the time, where as positives are right 90% of the time...So if the second surgery really helps the right side. we'll probably opt to do the left shortly after.

on another interesting note, Dr Ahn told me tuesday that he has started doing Pec minor tenotomies as a third option when the rib resection plus extra complete scalenectomy still leave you with too many symptoms. interesting, very interesting. He was NOT saying that last may when i had my first surgery.

ah, but i digresss, in any case i hope you all are doing well, adn hopefully i'll be able to check in again soon....
Johanna

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tshadow (02-01-2008)