View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 12:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up Perhaps this can help...it helped me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs M View Post
Hi My friend has had CONSTANT Kidney stones, Bladder infections and Kidney infections for the past 7 yrs..Last spring was hospitlized for what they think was a syst that erupted and last month had her period for 21 days.and now suffering from another kidney infection...Can anyone direct me to a forum where I might be able to get information for her..
Thanks..... A concerned friend
Hi there,
I don't know if your friend has pursued Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) but I did just that this past November when I had another round of Kidney Stones. I had acupuncture and began taking an herbal formula called Stone Formula which was supposed to help dissolve the stones. I had 2 sessions of Acupuncture also. After taking it for 5 days, I had a minor episode of trying to pass (successfully) the stone. The minor episode lasted about 2 hours. I did successfully pass it with very little pain. Maybe this may help your friend. Staying on the Stone Formula is possible, or taking it for 15 days per month is acceptable also to help prevent the stones from forming. Hope this helps.
Gena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote