View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 02:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tysabri user too!

Geez, the CRS is bad! I can't even remember who I was responding too!

I too am on Tysabri and started in February of '07. Thus I have had 12 infusions so far.

From the very first infusion I was always given two Tylenol and one Benedryl about 20 minutes before the infusion was started. You infusion center didn't do this? For some reason I though it was part of the TOUCH program protocol.

As others have stated, I have had very good results from my first year on Tysabri. I had MRI's done about 12 months ago and another set done just last month. No new lesions nor active lesions were found on the new MRI's.

My bladder frequency/urgency issues have declined by about 90% and my spastic episodes with my legs have decreased by around 95%. It is more difficult to tell if my cognitive dysfunction has improved. Also my tremor in my right hand is still just as bad.

I know that the Tysabri (and all the ABCR drugs) are designed to slow the progression of the disease and not treat the symptoms, so I am very happy to see positive results in the symptom end of things too!

Best,

Dave
"Thanks for this!" says:
D0ct0rT (09-27-2011), Jodylee (02-01-2008), Riverwild (02-01-2008), SurvivingMSwithHOPE (02-02-2008)