View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 04:25 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Come on now!!!!

I've heard you girls say that you would love to see us on t.v. and get out our message!!!

To prep your message, it's easy:

I got neurovascular neurogenic (and/or vascular)j(or whatever you doc wants to call it today) TOS simply by using by computer keyboard for too many hours, (or whatever fits there as causation)

and then I became progressibly disabled to the point that now I can or can't "blank."

I miss my old life and want to warn others.

My family has been impacted by this injury in the following ways. I could use some help with (family, depression, types of therapy, surgery, or ?)

In between some of these you might have a personal crisis or two to impart, the would make your story unique, or sadly, not unique. I do think there are inadequate warnings in the computer industry to fully educate people on what might happen to their health if they do not follow very rigid policies on ergonomics, time and work load. I would have been one of the fanatics on that - I never would have risked my entire health on a job. Never had, never would have with two tiny little girls with only ME in the world to take care fo them...

So that's my "template" if you will for a Dr. Phil suggested story. It's about the thid prompt in.

PLEASE join in. They've just got to stop using up people like we were throwaway paper towels!!!!
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote