View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
He has had his own show for 17 years and wants to persue other interests. He says its NOT MS related, but it will free him and allow him to get involved in other passions in his life. Have you noticed that he seems to have had Silvia Brown on 3 out of 5 days a week lately? Now, I am NOT saying there is anything wrong with her, I just want to see other topics. its great that she told someone in the audience that their dead momma is ok, but after awhile it doesnt hold your attention anymore. I would like to see more shows about topics that affect me, or that I can relate to. I must admit, I havent been watching him much anymore.
Maybe Sylvia Brown foretold Montel his future and he decided enough was enough. LOL.

It seems as though he has become more active in other areas and possibly he wants to really pursue those. (Like writing a book on HOW to eat 4 pounds of fruit and veggies a day and not suffer ill effects on our digestive systems. LOL) Whatever he decides to do, I have to admire him for doing this despite his MS. What an inspiration to us all.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote