Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 09:17 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

TODAY I....

pass along greetings and let jo know that I still exist however, been limiiiting my 'puter time

Curious... Monkeys (here I thought they all were just angels)... in Devils clothes

astern, I surely hope all is normal with and that you can avoid the DR

Beth... well I never tried the bra thing (just not me) however it is like I have brought up on other threads and asked my doctor... how the heck are to know when we are in the throughs of a heart attack or stroke, at times, the pain I get spreads across my chest numbene down both arms and seating ane elevated pulse just brought ou by the pain at times goes up the left side of my nec and causes my left eye to fltuuer and not focus proprly aka stroke? anymore I just assume everythin above the waist to be RSD or TOS hope all works out

flippin... I think therapy incresed my TOS as does my Doc, hope who ever is working on you has TOS experience

Dawn, truly I hope your fussion is set in place and the graft site is feeling OK! They have you in a Philadelphia (STIFF) callor or soft the phila makes it har to turn and the smell from sweating undr the foam gts bad all in all, I think you will do fine

Victoria... comm on you and attitude that boggles my mind great seeing you around

Lisa, when I worked in the lab the cariac enzmes were done X3q12hr, because a peson with an athletic heart will be high... though you are correct and a 12 lead EKG are great thinggs and as on TV it is stated # 2 killer of heart attacks are women so guess safe than sorry fit this bill

MARK-N-GOOBER Wishall a great day

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.