View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:14 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default New Food & Vit. 12 Going Well So Far

I have not been a good eater because of the autonomic neuropathy that began developing to the point that I couldn't digest any food.

My diet then became stuff like broth, tea, a little organic yogurt, free range organic egg, Gatorade and anything else I would just vomit back up right away, or up to three days later - same food, not digested. Totally GROSS. And I was not passing the food either. It would sit in the upper colon, not affected by suppositories.

So I decided to do something crazy. I have been craving m&ms, dried fruits and different nuts, so I went to a health food store (or regular store) and bought all kinds of mixtures so that the nuts and fruit were really exotic and exciting. I ate them and what happened is nothing short of WILD. I didn't get sick. I actually passed them just fine. I got higher energy. And then even wound their ways into my dreams of taking them on heights or nature walks (in my dreams I can go anywhere.) I think my skin looks brighter and more alive.

I also started taking the Vitamin 12 which was suggested by the PRN poster.

I believe the PRN people and we are more connected than we once thought and our beneficial practices should be shared...But I'm still mostly bedridden still...
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote