View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 01:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Aussie,

I couldn't agree more! I am in aqua therapy right now and in 93+ degree water. It is wonderful! And I swear to everyone here, after that very first session, I had NO burning in my feet for 3-4 days! But, keep in mind I also have lumbar/sacral issues; some of it may radiculopathy instead.

What is really nice is that I have a PT working one on one with me. And I have about 4 sessions left. After that I want to join the class that is specifically designed for those with neurological issues. Actually, this Rehab center focuses mainly on spinal disorders and neurological problems. I love it so far! And now I know why my Neurologist suggested it to me.

My husband and I are also in the beginning stages of remodeling our bathroom. We want to do several things. But it just so happens my daughter's fiance does a LOT of installing and remodeling. So, he is giving us some ideas. Now it is just up to me to find out what type of tub I want when we take out the garden tub we have now. And I would love to have one with more jets and/or one that I can stand or sit down in. The garden tub we have now just doesn't have enough jets to suit me and it sooo difficult to get in and out of. Anyway, I have to do the research. And maybe the doc would write a script for it too considering all the spinal issues for myself and husband both. I just don't know but it sure would be nice!
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote