Thread: New Here
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 02:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New Here

Hello all,

I am new to this thread I have spent time at the Social Security Disability sight and the Thoracic outlet sight. I have been a chronic pain patient for over 25 years my diagnosis is Chronic Myofascial Pain syndrome, Fibromyalgia, severe degenerative disc disease, carpal tunnel left and right, ulnar nerve compression,
neuropathy, I have had a three level fusion with titanium plate in the cervical spine, Carpal Tunnel surgery left and right, Ulnar nerve decompression with transposition, I have had thoracic outlet surgery on left side full rib resection to release the brachail plexus impingement. Im in pain 24/7 I take oxycontin , percocet, trazadone, xanax, cymbalta, etal. I from manic depression I have suicidal ideation and have been hospitalized on several occasions for depression. I filed for social security disability 3 years ago and it has been a constant battle I have been turned down at application and reconsideration and finally have a ALJ hearing set for February 25th. I am so scared I don't know what I will do if I don't win at the hearing. I just feel that I have lost all hope. My husband and I have been financially devastated trying to live on his income only we have lost our home, cars, savings everything. I'm not really sure why I'm writing just looking for support I guess. I am in so much pain that I just feel I cant go on I feel that I have lost hope. I have strong faith and know that without my faith I would be long gone from this pain. I wondered if anyone could give me hope for winning at my hearing. I feel that if the finances could get a little easier that maybe the stress level would help me cope.

Anyway thats my story please pray for me.

Beverley
moneymaker8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote