View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 10:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you very much Annie

I saw something about femoral fractures during delivery or something to that affect, which doesn't sound good. I read one other thing about the rsd coming back WORSE, and that scares me cuz mine is in my hands and arms...and how can you hold a little bundle of joy that way, ya know?

I found at one time a yahoo group or something called rsd pregnancy friends, but nobody was a member! Then there was a message board someone TRIED to start...but there were no posts. It seems like people have tried to start support groups, but never got anyone to participate. Guess once the baby is born, the person forgets about it and moves on with their life.

I'd LOVE to be able to just get thru the nine months, and stay at the level I'm at, which is tolerable. Knowing the med combo that makes me tolerable. Although I know with the hormonal changes that come along with pregnancy, we may have to start from square one. I read on another site a woman who went to a high risk OB and they kept her on the duragesic fentanyl patch, and took her off all other meds, the most important being the antidepressants she was on, for the nerve pain....and I'm on effexor for MY nerve pain. And it helps the "burning" feeling. But she said everything was wonderful.

I'm skeered!!!!!

Thank you for all your help, Annie! You're a saint
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote