View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 06:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberry2277 View Post
I have been tested for shingles ever time and its not it... The doctor thinks i might beging skin break down in that area... because that is where the RSD is the worse.... I dont know it hurts liike HELL... I dont always want a gapping hole in my arm.... it lasts until i get anitboitics... and 2 days after they are gone... RIGHT BACK TO GAPPING HOLE... It smells disgustin... Sorry for sharing all this just have no idea what the heck this is... Thanks for all your help....

I am wondering if it could be a yeast infection. I have gotten those under my boobs, and you are right, it smells disgusting!! This is how I got rid of it.... I wash really well with a PH balanced soap, apply Gold Bond Medicated Lotion, then put a super soft cloth over it, like in your case, tuck it into the side of your bra and let it hang out so that the only thing that area is touching is something super soft. Keep doing that for a couple days and it should take care of it. Then when you are sitting around the house, just keep a dry soft cloth tucked into the side of your bra and it should prevent it from coming back. Try that and please let me know how it works out for you.

Much Love, Peace & Blessings to you,
Marla
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)