View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 06:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseasaurusRex View Post
Brother Mike,

Yes, I have compromised my principals. (I'd rather not talk about it right now and right here).

My heart goes out to you partner. I wish there was something I could do to help. I'm gonna throw out some ideas that maybe you haven't thought of:

-Explaining to the wife what you have told us and maybe only giving her half (or less)?

-Department of Social Services and signing up for every plan your eligible for.

I'm still thinking...

I'll get back to with more as soon as I find it, Mike.

Mike and Moose.
Brothers through Christ.

Moose,
I hear you and I was not asking any one else to give information as I did. I felt the infor was necessary for a comment. Also please understand that I am far from a saint but I do not have anything other than my word and I will not break that.

Also I do not qualify for any programs unless I wish to lie and that is another thing I will not do.

My wife can not afford one penney less. In a concersation that I had with her the other day she told me that her mother had just given her some money so thing must be very tough for her to ask her mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabimax View Post
thinking of you!!
I guess I have once, put my health on back burner for someone else....

please, see about more help for your med costs....something out there...

I would also let your ex know about what you did, and explain you cant do that again, so if short at times she will then know why.....nothign wrong with that.....

hugssss,sarah
Sarah, she is well aware of the situation and her solution was for me to call my youngest son for money and be ****** at the son I live with because he wants me to keep the money from her as he will not pay for the drugs twice. They hate each other and always have.

I know you say there is nothing wrong with that but for me there is. One of the major reasons that I did not move from here and go live with my youngest son in NC is my PCP and if need be he will let me have samples until we get financially set for the extra costs.

Mike
MooseasaurusRex (02-03-2008)