Thread: Roll Call!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 10:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Here Goes!

My real name is Mark and I can't spell

Will be 43 the 14th of October

I love running naked as often as I can. Why? Because I can barely walk. If I can run I'm gonna do it as often as I can!!! Plus I love being naked!!!!

I am a Airline Human Resources/Personnel Director (I just lost my job because of my RSD/CRPS)

I was in a head on car collision on 30 June 2000 at 1:38pm. It was her fault but I lost my law suit because she had a great deal of money and my lawyer sucked. Oh well!!!

I was diagnosed with RSD/CRPS shortly after the accident following my first surgery.

Have had four hand surgeries, Two spinal surgeries and a spinal cord stimulator implant installed. (Makes me sound like a car don't it)?!.

None of the surgeries helped I suffer from the worst case of pain you can imagine from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet 24 hours a day 7 days a weeks. I take tons and tons of very colorful pills like the colors in Crayola Coloring Boxes.

I was recently diagnosed with Peripheral Neropathy of my legs and feet just to add insult to injury!!!!

I love everyone on here even if I do not know you. And if you get out of line I'll sick some of the women on ya!

That's it in a nutshell. Chin Up!!!!

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote