View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You, I have not been so fast to reply...A Year!!!!

I have had a lot happen in a year. I apologize to you and each other person in this community that I just got detached from.
I caught my wife in a 3+ year affair, about a week after our 8 th year anniversary. She just left, she flew out and left me and my (our) son for almost 45 days before establishing contact and making/adhering to custody, and all other related issues.
It is hard to believe that it was 12-15-2006 at 11:13 PM when I wrote this message, especially feeling like the loneliest-betrayed man in the world.
I have only just begun again to research this infliction and become informed as my life has calmed down a little bit.

I will look into your responses and get back to you.

I am so overwhelmed by life too, it only makes my daily excruciating pain worse. The only relief I have had is was when I was hospitalized for Gallstones. I was given something called Fetanyl and It was like a miracle. I know there is a patch which provides a 24 hour delivery which sounds like a superior pain delivery solution over the myriad of what I take now- 8 (10 mg) methadone, and 4 (5mg) of percocet per day plus 8 (300 mg) of neurontin and 3-5 Lidocaine patches placed on the right side and all the way to the right side of my right triceps/biceps location.

I placed a shortcut to my desktop so I can communicate effectively but I still have some really bad days so please forgive and understand me in advice.

Thank you--

Joseph
================================================== ========

[QUOTE=Jo55;50381]Hi Joseph,
I see you are a musician too, the mention of your shoulder pain and making more room for nerves makes me think of TOS = thoracic outlet syndrome.

Have you heard or read about that?

and a few starter info links- to compare any other symptoms- just in case =TOS isn't a well known condition either
TOS info:
HereInBakersfield is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote