View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I apologize for my absent minded year delay to reply to your post.

Hi Debbie,
It is nice to have someone local to chat/talk with besides the local RSD group on MySpace which is really too young and not at my particular social/intellectual or experience reality at all.
I have had a lot happen in a year. I apologize to you and each other person in this community that I just got detached from.
I caught my wife in a 3+ year affair, about a week after our 8 th year anniversary. She just left, she flew out and left me and my (our) son for almost 45 das before establishing contact and making/adhering to custody, and all other related issues.
It is hard to believe that it was 12-15-2006 at 11:13 PM when I wrote this message, especially feeling like the loneliest-betrayed man in the world.
I have only just begun again to research this infliction and become informed as my life has calmed down a little bit.

I am so overwhelmed by life as it only makes my daily excruciating pain worse. The only relief I have had is was when I was hospitalized for Gallstones. I was given something called Fetanyl and It was like a miracle. I know there is a patch which provides a 24 hour delivery which sounds like a superior pain delivery solution over the myriad of what I take now- 8 (10 mg) methadone, and 4 (5mg) of percocet per day plus 8 (300 mg) of neurontin and 3-5 Lidocaine patches placed on the right side and all the way to the right side of my right triceps/biceps location.

I placed a shortcut to my desktop so I can communicate effectively more often, but I still have some really bad days so please forgive and understand me in advance.

Thank you--

BTW, I am turning a young 48 on 2/14/08. I an in great need of new local friends and have lots of time to have coffee or just talk. I am medically retired.
Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
Hi Joseph and welcome to our group. You will find a lot of emotional support here- You may want to share if you have had any successful treatment for your RSD.....Ask questions and vent as much as you need to..

Debbie
HereInBakersfield is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote