View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 05:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank everyone for all the responses...

To anyone who has any info on Dr. Dellon:

I just have a few more questions. I do know you have to have money up front for Dr. Dellon but his office told me if I choose to have one of the other surgeons,who are all trained my Dr. Dellon,to do the surgery they would just put it through the insurance and I would only have to pay any co-pay and percentage the insurance company would not pay. I have a PPO Plan and really have been seeing some of the top doctors between NYC and PA and have not had to lay out to much.

I am a little hesitant to run down there now because of all the negative response. Is it just the dollars or is he just not a good surgeon. I am being referred by one of the top RSD doctors in the states, so I am a little confused.

I truly respect the opinions of the people on the web site. The best way to get the truth is to ask the people who have suffered with it.

FYI: My accountant states that all out of pocket medical expenses are a great tax deduction, even spending for travel, food etc. I am sure everyone knows this because it makes a huge difference in your return.

Thanks so much,

Ann
AnnBon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote