View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default more photos...

I updated my "power shelf" collection, today, with some new Ebay treasures, so I took some pics:

#1 is the whole shelf --it is above my monitor.

#2 is the left side close up:
I started with the large purple fluorite on the right when I was a teen, this was from a museum shop. The large quartz to the left I bought on my honeymoon from a uranium mine gift shop in WaWa Canada. Most of the things are inexpensive (we don't have mega bucks to spend on things like this). I collected spheres just because I like that shape. Those in the far left back are not stone.
I put them there just for "texture".

#3-- has my new crystal ball that I experimented with, and a wolf print sculpture I made on vacation several years ago, from the casts I took made by the wolf clan that lived on our other island. I'd go over there in a boat after a rain, and see if there were good tracks. If so I made casts of them, then reversed the cast with a new casting to get the negative effect. It is made out of plaster and found objects from the shore. The other things are gifts, and collected items from over the years.
The large pyrite was just given to me yesterday, from a nice guy I met on Ebay! The black crow's skull I just got for my birthday last November. It is the most expensive item on the shelf. It is a true to scale sculpture made by a guy in Utah who makes all kinds of skulls out of precious stone. This one is obsidian from Mexico.

This shelf has become much nicer since my forays to EBAY! LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-29-2008 at 06:12 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote