View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 01:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
Hello Steve-
This is some hard time for you, but I am sure the future will be brighter. You are in good company in AA , my brother have been there for 7 years, he says that without AA he could not stop drinking. Like you he was helped by the others and in a way carried when his life was hard. He lost his only son in an overdose narcotics 5 years ago , because of AA he did not start drinking again when this happened. He have become a sporty man, a listening and reading man , like he was when he was young, I have got my brother back, so thank you to the AA !
Here in Norway it is winter , much snow and storm last week. I had to go to my therapist in this weather , driving the car I was thinking : Annelise you are a very good driver. I did not crash .
Hold on to your friends and your prayers Steve .

Annelise
Thank You Annelise!..And bravo for your brother!..That is great to hear..AA is the biggest lost and found department in the world..and has saved my life, and changed my life