View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so glad her toenail doesn't look infected, that is a definite bonus for her. And getting in touch with her doctor would be a really good idea if it gets worse.

As for the "bacteria" from soaking in the bread with milk, like I said it is an old family remedy that has worked "Numerous" times for not only me, but tons of others with the same issues. Although I do understand your hesitation in doing something that sounds so bizarre, because when it was first told to me by my great-grandmother when I was about 10, I thought she had lost her ever lovin mind. But my mom made me try it and Low & Behold, it worked. So ever since then, and that was many many years ago, I have been using that trick and it has done me proud every time, it's better than the Crisco commercial...hahahahaaha. But I do know how you feel.

I just know noticed that you are from Yorkshire, my daughter in law is from around there as well. She still has family there too. She has shown me pictures and it is a beautiful wonder land of green....and rain, but it looks so lush. I envy you for having all that beauty.

Please keep us updated on how things go for Ali, and give her my best wishes!

Much Love, Peace & Many Blessings,
Marla
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote