View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Well, the hives are progressing....

to all over. The good news is they are just the random BUMPS and not clusters and not itching [except for an occasional 5 minute round any given bump]. So I broke down and did a Benedryl...I take the Benedryl for Immune modulation therapy and I always suffer rebound afterwards..I will call the doc that ordered the testing [not my neuro] and follow up with the drug mfr and FDA...If you don't report they don't know. I learn more info and get more from the mfr's and FDA anyhow. Reactions are rare. I tend to get the oddest ones...
I'm not surprised in a way...when you consider that in less than 7 days I got two doses [one successful for test purposes, and the other not...and floating around in me] that IF anyone who was sensitive were to get a reaction...this is the way to get it? I've only had real hives one other time, and that was a whopper...ITCHED for three weeks..in all sorts of places that were NOT fun at all.

Foggy? I'm going to check out the Medrol, and see if I'm tolerant of that ...you know how it is! I've one of those 'gut' feelings that I mite be in for more tests for other things.. Not looking forward to it all. Thanks! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote