View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Marilyn,
We currently have 200 acres and in the process of purchasing another 400 for wheat. It is nice at times, I think the best place to be is the boat dock we have over one of the stock tanks. I will see if I can find a picture of the boat dock, and of the place and post on here.

Yes, ma'am I have Full Body RSD, Full Body Osteoporosis with High Risk of Fracture, MS, and Fibromyalgia. So I am loaded with it all, talk about not sure where the pain is coming from....man oh man....hahahahaha. That is why I made it my goal to study hard and become an RSD Coach TM, because I was told all the other issues most likely occurred because I have RSD, so I sincerely believe it is meant for me to do what I can for whom ever I can. The link to my website is in my profile, if you would like to check me out, ya know, make sure I am who I say I am. There is a journal on there as well where you can read things I have done, etc., and I will be doing my own 1 hour radio talk show a week, starting on Feb. 12th about all my diagnosis', as well as those who dial in, and their stories, suggestions, etc.. Should be tons of fun, I am looking so forward to that.

I understand your being hesitate about the dentist, and I can't say I blame you. I have nothing against my dentist, bless his heart, he followed the guidelines I took him that were provided from www.rsds.org but my crazy body decided it just wanted to act bizarre and totally go out of control completely. It was a "horrible" time!! But it's such a learning process, Do you feel as if you have learned a lot about yourself since being diagnosed?
I sure have, and some things I really didn't want to know....hahahahaha.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Love, Peace & Blessings,
Marla
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote