Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 12:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default cardiac enzymes

Hi,

When nursing if someone had chest pain (and in Canada HD is #1 killer of women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) we took Cardiac enzymes.....ck and trop1 every four hours x3!! That way you get a good look at what is going on. If you ever have chest pain go to ER immediatly and get 12 lead ecg and then ck and trop's......not sure if they are called the same is US......but when I went in with chest pain KILLER I thought I was dying and all was normal.....I was working at the time and my colleges sent me to the er to get checked out. I was working out and doing millitary presses.....and that was squishing brachial plexus....extra rib and all............ no heart issue thank GOD but still needs checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY CHEST PAIN GO TO ER....GOT IT GUYS....DO I HAVE TO BE YA'LL'S NURSE....NOT THAT I MIND I NEED PATIENTS!!!!!!

love to all.....

victoria

ps....Mark....thanks for that.....lol......was unsure if you were calling your mind great or great for me to be back.......lol....got it not reading right.....4mg of zanaflex and all!!!!!!!!!!!!

love again,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.