Thread: Roll Call!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 12:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello fellow Libras: Happy birthdays Kimmie and Mark. My grandson's birthday is October 9, my brother in law's is the 10th, mine is the 11th, and my son's anniversary is the 12th. My sister celebrated her birthday the 2nd and my nephew's is the 3rd. My family inhales a lot of candle smoke and eats a lot of cake in October.

Now the requested profile:

I will officiallly become a Senior Citizen next week. Whoo Hoo!!!
( It will be OK for me to be cantankerous and outspoken. I can't help it.
I am a Senior Citizen and nobody can do a thing about it.)

I have two grown sons and four grandchildren.

I live with three dogs and one cat. I am going to weave a rug out of pet hair as soon as I can find a loom real cheap.

I used to be a shoe person. (You ladies can relate.) I had many pairs and loved wearing heels. Now I have only one pair of ugly black oxfords that I can wear. No more business suits either, just loose fitting polyester pants with wide legs to accommodate my brace. I really look the part of the "little old lady".

I love the outdoors and go outside as much as I can. I live in a rural area and have deer, possums, racoons, and so forth in my yard every day. I am not too happy with the squirrel that has taken up residence in my attic, though.

I am so glad I have met the wonderful people on this forum. Being able to come here has helped me through many rough parts on this RSD road. Finding people who really do understand what we feel is a blessing.

Regards, Lil
Diamond Lil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote