View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 08:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Unfortunately, the cupholders were not changed in our model, but I will adapt. Wonder what brainiac desined those?? Not a coffee drinker for sure!! Other than that I love the truck!

We will have this truck for many, many years. DH does not buy new vehicles willy nilly. Once every 20 years or so is about par for him!! One of our dear friends was anxious to see the truck, but was so sick with the flu..I told him "Well we'll have this one about 10-20 years, so I'm sure you'll get to see it before we trade it in!!"

Didn't make it to the beach yesterday.....went to pick up some groceries and no scooters were available, so stupid me pushed a cart and of course, got too warn, so my left leg stopped working and we just came home and watched the game. DS & his girlfriend decided that they needed to watch the game on our HD TV and not on his little TV at school, so they came home, we fed them, loaded them up with cough medicine and decongestants [they both have the crud], water and snack foods and they headed back to school.

Last edited by Risby; 02-04-2008 at 09:07 AM. Reason: forgot something....no surprise there!
Risby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote