View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I journal.... not regularly.... and sometimes not for months.

I got in the habit of reading "Runes" whenever I write in my journal... it helped me to focus on the positives and to regroup my thoughts....

all sounds philosophical... takes a lot of energy out of me.... and allows me to gather courage to move on towards the unknown....

When I read back on my journal, I see all the thinking mentioned above. I marvel at my growth (sometimes.... lol) and at other times, I recognize that I'm still at a standstill and have to review a situation I'm in...

Anyhow... in a nutshell... to make sense of the above....

I love reading things like this Alffe... because it reinforces what I believe to be true.

Love ya!

Hope... Hope is where you're at... soon you will make a tiny hope a dream... then a reality.... one small step at a time...

Applaud yourself for your accomplishments! every single day - no matter what that accomplishment was - remember, no day is lived without a reason - even if you were stuck in bed all day... take a positive out of it... you are healing your brain... and if you get up for a glass of water - applaud yourself for nurturing your needs!

And other days... well, its not easy... so enough of my rambling... as I think some more..... aaaaarrrrgghhhh.....

I'm in a procrastination stage that's knocking me down right now... a bit anxiety ridden...

writing here is helpful but takes so much time I feel guilty....

aarrrgh... there's those thinking thoughts again...

gotta get moving... have to eat, its afternoon...

wait, there's email I have to check....

Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote