View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Mrs D It is too late?

I called the MRI place today and asked about it all...the 'receptionist' said I had gotten 'g[garble]oline'...Sounded like Gasoline? I asked her GASOLINE? Can you spell for me what it was I got and the brand and dosage? Well, time on hold....Got back and spelled out the 'gadolinium' but spelled it out wrong...Sigh. Said I had to get 'that info' from the doctor...Again sigh.
So, called the prescribing doctor, left message [maybe?] with my concerns and will see that doc later this month. We shall see. Broke down and took a benedryl yesterday and no 'itching' sessions have happened. A good thing, cause I've got spots/blister-ish things all over now.
I did have a severe hive reaction to a med a very long time ago. It was a med I could tolerate topically, but the internal kind gave me serious hives fro 3 weeks after stopping the med. I was one very squirmy person then?
As both Mrs D and FoggyBrain indicate I don't want this to be an 'escalating' problem IF I can help it.
I've seen folks who have allergy intolerance build up and it is NOT a pretty thing!
Thank you both! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote