View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 08:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thav1 View Post
Thanks for all the replies. I had very mixed feelings about this appt today.First the Dr. ran late due to weather and rescheduled me for later in the morning and then I felt rushed even though we spent a half hour together and felt he had made up his mind before I got there. We'll see what we'll see. The symptoms have started to decrease a bit but they did last week too and then hit me hard again. I reckon if they recede only to flare at a later date we'll know better. I like everyone else here do not want to have MS, I just want answers. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.
I'm glad you will rethink hanging around here....who else is going to figure this out WITH me? The relief of being told NO MS is great, but then after you absorb it, you wonder WTF???? It must be stress, must be chantix, must be the man in the moon.....

I'm not in limbo anymore...I'm just searching....I fought limbo for weeks, sucumbed to it, and was all ready to be 'told'....that didn't happen...so I'm going back to the beginning, with lots of tests behind me...a new perspective, and going to cross that list off....as long as I have insurance

HUGS!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
thav1 (02-05-2008)