Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

(((((((((((Marilyn)))))))))))))

oh how my heart goes out to you and especially too to your son and his gf...how very shocking an experience that must have been

I think it is very wise to get a second opinion

I will be praying for you and for your son ..... I pray especially that God's guidance will be the clear direction your son follows on this...people may mean well but opinions clearly differ on treatments.

I pray your son will have peace, hard as that sounds, and not be afraid, but just cast this burden fully on the Lord, and let Him bring good out of even this.

In the meantime, I do hope your son will also begin nutritional and other support for his immune system and body and strengthen that which he can. That way, whether it be chemo or surgery or whatever treatment appears the best route for him, he will be as healthy as possible to sustain it

dear Corky........I cant begin to imagine how hard this is for you...nomatter how old they are they are still our babies.

God Bless and do keep us posted so we know how to pray

Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Corkybird (02-04-2008)