View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 09:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default By the way

Did you know that Dt. Del;on is a boear certified PLASTIC surgeon. He may not help neuropathy but he makes a nuuce incision and has good scars!!

Seriously, I live in Baltimore and was told of Dr Dellon when I was first diagnosed with neuropathy in 99. I researched him and did not like what I found. I never made contact with him but I did call his office and spole to the person who calls you back to sing his praises. There were some things I didn't like...he says he was a Hopkins surgeon when in fact he did not practice at the hospital, he taught in the medical school. He practiced at Union Memorial.

A couple of times I saw him in news shows talking about the wonderful way he can get rid of the pain and restore feeling to the legs and feet. This person on whom Dr Dellon operated was very happy wiith the surgery. I knew someone who saw him for a nerve comprssion from a car accident and she said he was actually nasty to her. He told her he can't help ker. I have also heard of people having more pain after the surgery.

Dorothy
Doro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote