View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Andrea. I met alison awhile ago but i dont think we have met. im nikki. im 16 years old. i was dx with rsd at age 15.

I am experiencing the same thing. when i walk, my right leg (rsd originated in ball of right foot) spazzes out and twists inwards and outwards (foot in, rest outwards) and shoots away. my toes have been immoble on right foot for about a year. although i cant stimulate the nerves for them to move, i get really bad spasms which makes my leg tremble and spasm. i have rsd in left leg too but spasms not as bad. it doesnt mess up as bad as the right leg.

as for arms (rsd in both arms as well), they spasm a ton. my left hand has been contracted for like 6 months and my index finger on my right hand doesnt work (that hand contracted for 2 weeks during summer). one spasm locked my left arm up to my chest for a day. but the spasms i have can make my left arm and/or hand shake. my thumbs spasm and it looks like a heart is beating there. they "take turns" too and last a minute or two as well.

i also have spasms in back, neck (lock neck up), face, and my front torso from rsd. and my muscles contract quite a bit.

hope this helps. hugs to you and ali.

nikki
nikmcjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote