View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!! I did end up getting back on the scale and as I predicted...I gained all of my weight back!!! Was I ticked to see that...but not really suprised. I am having a really hard time getting into the "mode" to get myself together and get my weight and my diabetes under control!! I wish someone could wave a magic wand and make me have and keep the umph in me permanently!! Chasing Saffire around helps and I am going all day but it just is not coming off for me!! I suppose the intake of calories is outweighing the output of exercise!!! I think I will slip in a little Richard Simmons....Sweating to the Oldies tomorrow...Saffy loves to dance....me and the 1 year old can get fit together!! Yah! Thats the ticket!! She can be my inspiration!!! I am sure that once she starts walking I will be taking up jogging(after her!) I once lost 50 pounds Sweating to the oldies combined with a very low fat diet.....I should dig out a photo to put on my fridge! I need to be serious to do that otherwize I am very nasty to the thin chick in the photo...those were the days....I felt so sexy back then. Now I feel like an old round grama!! Please...could one of you put a spell on me so that I will wake up in the morning motivated.
That would be lovely, Thanks!!! Have a lovely evening everyoneDorrie

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote