View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Georgia]I am so glad I was able to make you laugh....it sure was frustrating for me when I was doing it though. I was using the quick reply and thought the font needed to be a tad bigger.....well, it sure 'nuff was.....then the second time it had held those settings and did it again....I felt so stupid!! But I was cracking up all along the way as well. Thank God for Chemar, because if she wouldn't have resized it, you would still be reading the first post because each letter would have been a new web page all it's own....hahahahahaha

But wow Amber, you have been through the ringer haven't you!! I can totally understand why you want something to help ease up the pain levels but it sounds like you have the same kind of luck I have...the kind that if there is a slight chance of it happening to someone....you can better believe it will be me it happens to. I am so glad you are in that same group...I was getting tired of being the Chair person, Treasurer, Secretary, etc., heck, I haven't even named the group yet....hahahahahahaha. Don't mind me, I am just rambling along aren't I? hahahaha

So are you going to go through with the pain pump? I wonder how effective those are for us that are full body RSD.....could go either way like anything else huh?

Here's a Pepsi for you

Love, Peace & Blessings,
Marla

Last edited by Chemar; 02-05-2008 at 07:37 AM. Reason: admin edit required as per guidelines
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote