View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Marcia!

I wish I would've gotten on chat earlier last night! I didn't know about any of this til now. 'Faye' was no doubt on a break and figured she could just let you sit there until she was done with her 'me' time. Don't you wish they would treat like an adult and just tell you what's really going on instead of letting you stand there all day!

I think you should call your neuro and demand to speak with your doctor before your infusion. Tell them exactly why you need to speak to the doc, including your mistreatment yesterday. Let them know that you won't stand for this kind of treatment. I've had to do this before and now they are on their best behavior when I call. And yes, you can be in denial for a LONG time. LOL Sometimes I'm still in denial and I was dx about 9 months ago! I'm in a relapse and still sometimes question whether I have MS LOL! I think it's just wishful thinking for me.

I've been on Copaxone and Avonex. I get my first Ty infusion on the 13th. Sorry this is so long. I'm here for you Marcia. PM me if you need or want to talk. (Big hug)

Last edited by Jodylee; 02-05-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SurvivingMSwithHOPE (02-05-2008)