View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown My first flare or?

Posted recently that my sx which had begun in Aug when I began testing for MS and had been slowly increasing in frequency and intensity since. All the little things I've felt since the beginning are all hitting me at once, a little harder and don't seem to be going away much, if at all. Many of you were kind enough to reply that I may be in a flare and should see my neuro.

I have an appointment this afternoon, and I'm really bummed. I guess you could say I'm scared that she's going to tell me it's not a flare but tell me I'm progressing.

In the last month my symptoms have gotten steadily worse (though they are still not as bad as I imagine they could be). My legs feel like they might collapse beneath me at any time. My hands shake and my arms feel weak. I also have tingling in my fingers and toes a lot the past week, which is new. My right foot seems to drag just a little bit, but a bit more frequently than it did a month ago.

Just looking for some crossed fingers and positive thoughts that it's just a flare.
Catch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote