Thread: Roll Call!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 02:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello I am flippnout lol I have found this sight and other helpful in learning about my conditions.
I have three wonderful kids, 2 boys and a girl who care about daddy and want my pain to go away so I do not have to see doctors anymore. They worry so much when I haft to go see my docs I tell them it is ok, they think now I might haft to stay in the Hospital for awhile again like with surgery for my tos and sympathectomy.
I was hurt at work and had shoulder surgery for impringments, bone spurs and a mumford. Still had pain wich kept getting worse as time went on could not use my right could not lift my arm above chest, was told by WC docs nothing wrong, making it seem like it was all in my head, as I just kept hurting told by them go back to work.
I couldnt and would not let them push me around so I found my own docs to help me a well known Nuero Vasc, a well known Ortho, and pain managment doc, I'm lucky to live close to a great teaching Hospital. I had test run for CRPS found out I had it in shoulder and arm, also I had TOS.
Had surgery 21 days ago for TOS and for a sympathectomy both done at same time. I feel my RSD has spread to chest and hand and feet now doc says wait a few more weeks to heal it is nerves still aggravated from surgery, mean while orderd blood work and a doppler to be done.
So mine is a ongoing story I am happy to find this site and meet all of you.
I have a long road ahead of me to recovery doc says and I agree,but at least I have other who know my pain. I would use my name but stuck in WC world so it just flippnout saying HI!
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote