Thread: Roll Call!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 02:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

Hi to all! My gosh did I miss the advice and knowledge I received in the past. I posted in the past as Tiff16. I didn't post a lot as I felt I didn't have anything to offer. But perhaps if nothing else you will know I am here for any support I can give. And maybe a laugh or two in the process...
Try to make it a short profile:
I am 33 years old, I am married with one dog, work as a secretary until 12/1, then my job will not let me work anymore. I am trying to file disability through work. We will see what happens with that.
I have not officially been diagnosed with RSD but at the pain clinic I am going to they have said, "Looks like RSD... It is RSD... If I had to diagnose I would definately say RSD". So I ask is it RSD and they say "We only treat pain here, we do not diagnose". So I kinda stuck in limbo. I have had one surgery on my left elbow (ulnar nerve) and two on my right elbow. I recentely found out they cut a nerve in the last surgery which was 8/2006. That surgery was after plenty of ice and casting.
Now I am worse then ever. I believe it has spread to my left elbow, both wrists and hands and my right foot. I do have many of the symptoms of RSD but trying to get a diagnosis is so hard where we live and with the insurance that we have.
I am just trying to hang in there, keep my sense of humor and stay strong.
You definately don't know what you have until it's gone. I always felt so much support from you all and you understand what I am going through. It is so hard to try to make others understand. My husband really tries but he just can't and he knows he can't. It hurts him so that I am in so much pain and he can't make it better. I tell him just being together, close, him listening and trying to understand is all I ask for.
Well, so much for the short post, huh? OK, so I babble sometimes... If you have made it to the end of this post I congratulalte you! And thank you!!
Hope everyone has as happy a day as possible!!
tiff02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote