View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Amber,

I always said if I went with anything it would be the pump. I have seen to many negatives around here with my friends to do the SCS and I see more on here as time goes on.

As far as Drs. I don't know if your Dr. is a PCP or PM but if he is your PCP you could maybe just be asked to be sent out to a PM Dr. Some PCP's donot want to give narcotics and other strong meds. My Dr. of almost 18 years is a PCP and a Sports Medicine Dr. and he will give me anything I want. Of course he knows in the end, I'll say I can't do it. That's a running joke with him. LOL But he is good enough to let me try it.

I've always said though you can love your Dr. but if he isn't doing what you need at least try to find one that will. I go in everyonce in awhile frustrated and say, I'm going to go see a Dr. for this or that and he is most always ok with it. I just get so desperate to get rid of some of the things I am dealing with besides the RSD. That's enough for me. The only Dr. we fight over now is a TOS surgeon. He cringes when I mention TOS surgery.

Go back to him and ask him if he will let you see someone else that might give you and him some input on what to do.

I sure hope you start seeing better days.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote