View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I agree! 11 lesions are a bit too many to just sweep away Therese. There has to be a reason for these. We all know that lesions can be caused by other things, but let's face it, we're talking about a small number of lesions.....not 11!

I agree RW. Lesions on MRIs are abnormal, and abnormal MRIs need further investigation. I'm rather more than a bit sceptic about your Neuro dismissing you over thisThav1. Hang in here a bit longer with us if you can. Maybe you'll read something else on here, that makes it all a lot clearer.
I haven't been dismissed. They are doing more blood work,they did tell me to return in 8 wks after the b 12 shots. He did say that they are concerned about the lesions,what do lesions have to do with B-12 deficiencies?? They are still in the sorting me out process. And yes by the time the afternoon was over I was in the WTF mode..
I have to say, I feel horrible and in pain and numb and just feel like I should be in the hospital . It's crazy to feel this awful for months and have no treatment,( well the b-12 shots will start Friday). Thanks friends.