View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 02:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
I hope that "boy's" parents see that story and come to their senses and set him straight. Hopefully they'll do the right thing.

I didn't catch all of the show - someone from the show must have bribed or made a deal with the driver to allow cams and recording of this ??
The man who recorded the conversations had befriended Joran and had contacted that crime reporter DeVries asking if he was interested in what he was doing to get the truth of what happened to Natalie that night. Of course, DeVries said yes, and the rest of the story is history.

IMHO, I think Jorans father, the Aruban Judge, was involved in covering for his son and possibly even participating in the disposal of Natalie's body at sea. Joran had called his father the night of the incident according to the earliest reports I had heard at the time things first came out. I think Joran is hiding the real name of his accomplice because he is protecting his father. Of course that's a theory of mine, but I think it has merit in the face of everything.

Only time will tell as this plays out. I so want justice for Natalie and her family.

Carolyn
prettypearlgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-06-2008)