View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Amber,

I was thinking if you could ask your Dr. if you could go to another Dr. to see if he can give both of you some input on what to do.

I never go to another Dr. without talking to mine due to the Methadone I'm on and I don't want him to think I am going to Drs. without his knowing it.

This happens a lot where people go Dr. shopping. They have one Dr. and go to another one without letting the main one know it. There are drug seekers out there and that's what causes people like us to have to walk a fine line because we do need the strong meds.

If you approach him and tell him you'd like to see another Dr. and make it sound like you want input for both of you that might help.

I use to feel like you do. Then I got to where I was so desperate for answers I knew I had to talk to my Dr. about seeing others. When I went to see my Gyno last week, I called my Dr. to let him know I was going. He was ok with it.

I sure hope you find answers. I know you need them.

My computer is acting up again and every time I try to answer anyone it messes up so I don't get on here much until I get it checked out again. It took me 3 tries to get you answered.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote