View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 07:28 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Help Weird & Strange New Symptom

My right arm/hand has been numb since October. I've gotten most of the use back although it still feels tight and "asleep". I can now write and hold things without dropping them (most of the time).

Now, my right leg and foot are affected. They are numb but do not have the "pins and needles" sensation. It's different - my foot is very sensitive and the big toe is the most affected. I can just touch something to the end of it and my whole leg jerks. It's almost like an electrical shock without the pain. If I curl my toes up they get the weirdest sensation - not painful but definitely not normal. If I touch my upper thigh it's almost a tickling sensation - and I am extremely tickilish so I notice every touch! I have been using my right thigh for my Beta shots for the past few times since I cannot feel anything there! So, there are advantages!

This is the first time I have had this sort of thing and just wondered if anyone else has had it and what they did to help with the symptoms.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote