View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by braingonebad View Post
I only had 2 kids, and there were germs enough then. So I can only imagine what this time of year can be like for you and you have my sympathies!

2 things I found that help - and I was skeptic but ready to try anything lol - Clorox wipes and the Hard Surface spray. My dd catches every germ going around. And with the granddaughter in the house I had to do something. I go around with the wipes about every other day and hit all the phones, remotes, door knobs tables - anything we touch that I can wipe.

Some of the baby toys I can use them on too.

Bigger stuff I use the spray after I clean it, like trash cans and the baby gate.

Really cut down how often dd got sick which helped with the baby not catching it from her.

Now if all the other sick people stayed home and kept their kids out of school, you'd be all set, huh? Good luck.

Thank you.
I do Lysol and Clorox everything (my last 5 babies were preemies so we have always watched for germs when someone in the house is sick).
I agree that parents need to keep there sick kids home and stop sending them to school.

DX with Fibromyalgia, 1998
DX with MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), June 2008
DX with Food Allergies, wheat, sesame, fresh pineapple

momXseven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote