View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good Morning Limbo buddies-

Hubby is finally home - YEAH! We quickly fell back into our normal routine, including him leaving his dirty clothes on the bathroom floor Oh well, still glad to have him home. I really missed him after a few days. Three weeks is way too long to be in charge (and with no transportation)

Swim practice for my team of SO athletes went well last night but being on my feet for 2 1/2 hours is had. I am still paying for it this AM and will all day. Big news is one of y athletes FINALLY was able to get all the motions down to dive off the blocks. It took three years but he did it. I feel like a proud Momma!

I got named to an expert panel that is developing long term recovery disaster case management standards. Pretty impressive folks are on the list (and then they threw in little old me to balance things out - ha) Lots of work but am getting into it with gusto. It is nice to know the old brain works on occassion. Reminds me that I still "have it" in some areas. Thankfully my cog fog didnt hit during the conference call meeting.

Weather turned beautiful yesterday and even opened the windows. Will do it again today until the storms roll in. Expect to be activated tonight to respond so I have to get my gear ready sometime (but for now am longing in my jammies)

Time for another refil on the big cup of java juice. Anyone seen the cabana boy? TC all

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
jprinz99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote