View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 06:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am pretty rigid with Trevor and my diets.

I cannot tolerate even the tiniest bit of milk without getting sick. Trevor can tolerate some every once in a while. He gets leg cramps so the result isn't a huge deal. He doesn't get sick like I do. If I had only leg cramps, I would likely cheat to the point of a leg cramp from time to time.

I am really rigid with Trevor on sugars, corn, and red dye. His behavior on those ingredients are unbearable, to me. He has melt downs and is ultra sensative. He also tends to be wound up and babble nonsensical words and phrases.

For myself, I am really rigid when it comes to cellulose as it gives me the worst kind of migraines. I found I can cheat a bit on the soy and corn. It takes a build up on those to give me a HA. Sometimes, I push it and get the HA.

It is all about the severity of the reaction as to how rigid I am with it. (Your word "sainthood" is too funny. All a matter of perspective.) If I find the reaction unbearable (nasty migraine or intolerable behavior), out it goes and I have no problem being rigid.

I should avoid sugars more than I do as they make me really tired (need naps) and sensitive. But the Prozac helps offset some of that. See what I mean about cheating? Trevor gets annoyed with me for cheating on sugars since I won't let him.

It would be interesting to see if Spencer's EEG looks like it does from "just" foods.

sainthood... still chuckling. Thanks for the vote of confidence, my friend.
Beck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote