View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Hi everyone!! We're in for another snowstorm today (thank goodness it didn't hit yesterday-election day in Illinois). I'm finally getting tired of the snow now...enough!
After the 2 wks of oral prednisone in Dec., the sxs are slowly creeping back in. More neruopathic pain, new areas of twitching in body (feel like I have babies in calves, back, arm), more choking on food/drink when I try to swallow. I posted about this a few days ago, and I should call the neuro, but there's a part of me that just wants to ignore it, since I feel that my mind is just trying to be a hypochondriac.
Something new early this morning that caused me concern--I was lying in bed, relaxed and quiet, and I suddenly noticed that from the bottom of my ribcage down, my whole body was tingling the way it feels when your arm or leg goes to sleep. I watched my breathing, thinking maybe I was hyperventilating, but I wasn't. It went away after a few minutes, but it was weird...
I worked as an election judge yesterday, so the 16 hour day wiped me out for today. I'm relaxing and trying to just chill for the day. It was great to see so many people turn out to vote!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week...say a prayer for those who lost loved ones/property in the south yesterday.
Debbie D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote