Thread: crazy symptoms
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. Welcome. I am sorry you are going through this. I relate because people are clueless. I hope you have some other supports to get you through. If you want an email buddy I am here too. I am 29 and I feel when you are young people just think you are fine with no issues. It can be frustrating and scary.I have been dealing with this for a year and have seen all different docs in and out of state. Anyhow I have pn but similar to rsd,possible fibro and auto immune. My issue started in the left inner/ankle foot and now is in both. I also have had constant infections. I have been dealing with a horrible eye issue for 2 months,had an ear,out of it often dizzy,now back. I have had so many tests and specialtists. A few thoughts have you had emg/nc,a complete set of bloodwork for other auto immune issues and deficiences,mri of your brain? I am no expert at all on tests or illness. Before this I had no clue what pn was. There are some people on this board smarter then the docs I saw at cleveland or ucla. So this is a great support. I have not heard of lexpro for pain but was on it years ago for depression. If you feel it is not helping you I would call your doc. I have had little success with meds but have been on them for this. I had heard topomax I think was good for head ache issues but many also start on neurontin or lyrica for the nerves too which I was on as well. Ok now sorry if this was too long. Many thoughts your way.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote