View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Billy, how did it go with your VR counselor? i might be diff as i never filed WC but i liked going to see the state voc rehab counselor. she would tell me to do research to think about possible careers while i couldn't pursue anything at the time. She cancelled my case, telling me to return when I was more able, and I look forward to the day when I can. My optimism of possible work in the future is some thing that keeps me going.

I'm glad you posted about your EMG. i am headed for an EMG myself w/a neurologist i don't respect. He doesn't know much about TOS. I've had mine for years now and been diax by the best doctors but this guy belittled all of them and their tests saying only an EMG can diax TOS. Anyway, I've only had one EMG before and that was yrs ago to diax my cervical problem prior to neck surgery. I am wondering if there is anything specific I should ask for?? I did learn Dr Annest's protocol for testing. Will an EMG tell the difference between TOS vs other problems like CTS??
fern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote