View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default All sorts of things are

going thru my mind about your situation. AAAACCK! AARRGHUH! and the like, but, also. Wow! maybe they got 'c' stuff early. Be very grateful for that. It would seem that your docs are being super agressive to get what I call the 'evil' out, ASAP. And, if it were me, I too, think I'd be in kind of a state of shock by now. Tho grateful at the same time &albiet confused a bit.
I do believe others far more wise in this particular cancer area have spoken and well. To wrongly quote Shakespeare: Out, Out Da**ed spot! Just get it out as super-soon as they can do. and know that it IS out.
Yes the surgery hurts, even for those of us who have quirky issues with it all and the side effects of the surgery....but, the whole possibility of things getting worse in one area are gonna be stopped/stalled. Usually for the long term.
The surgery stuff tho, IS one heck of a scary thing for any of us! Truly hope that you won't have to see any sort of such surgery for one really long time after this! !!!!!!!!! - j

PS What color of cyber balloons do you want? I am sure Melody could concoct the most frabuloucious sort of bouquet one could even find or imagnine. Just name your preferences- I believe they will be delivered.
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote