View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 07:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3qtkids View Post
Hey Marcia!

I found you... it took me a few hours but I found ya! This place looks like lots of fun and I can't wait to get involved but...

FIRST THING FIRST - I'd hate to have to come kick that receptionist's booty for being ugly to my buddy! It's not that far and I can be there in no time at all... you just give me the word and I'll pounce her!

So tomorrow's the big day and I just know that everything is going to be just fine! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Sometimes when the flair fairy comes to see me I have to take the dreaded steroids and I remember it makes you act like the devil so thats a last resort!

Hang in there with me - I'm still trying to figure out all the smileys and stuff!

Angie
I am so glad you found your way over here! Thanks for being my body guard!! I would do the same for you! Was just a big shock, as I have never had a problem with that office. I don't call all the time, only go to scheduled appts. After 9 months, I still don't know when to call and when not to call! So, my PCP has me come once a month (I love him), this next time will be a long chit chat! He's just awesome.

Yea, you know me and steroids! That's a no no. I wish I could take them, I know I would feel better.

You will find your way around here in no time and the people here are GREAT! Don't forget to go in and introduce yourself, am sure many will remember your name from you know where!

SurvivingMSwithHOPE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote